BHOID Facebook Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions for the monthly promotion/giveaway/contest on Facebook by BHOID. By entering, you automatically consent to these terms.
Facebook Exclusive Giveaway Rules 1ST November - 1st December :
- The promotion is ONLY open to Mainland UK residents aged 18-years-old and over, excluding employees of the promoter, agents and any other person professionally connected with this promotion.
- To enter, visit the BHOID Facebook Page, like the relevant post, and give your relevant comment on the included photo - remember don't forget to share with your friends so they can enter!
- Entries must be submitted before midnight on the last Thursday of the month with the winner to be announced on the Friday 1st December during the promotion. Entries received after the promotion has closed will not be accepted.
- This is solely a Facebook competition, so entries will not be accepted via any other medium (including on other social media channels).
- Only one entry per person. Applications via agents/third parties or by using multiple Facebook or email accounts are not permitted.
- There is only one prize offered, which is the Ettrick Scarf.
- The prize is as stated, is non-transferable (for use by the designated winner only), and not for resale. No cash alternative to the prize is available, nor will any alternative to the prize as stated be given. The draw will be held at BHOID International Whittington Lodge Farm, Whittington, Gloucestershire, GL54 4HB.
- An independent member of the public will draw one winning entry at random. The winner will be notified on Facebook by the end of the day on 1st December and asked to send their details via email to email@example.com.
- If we have not heard from the winner within 4 days we may select another winner, or forfeit the prize. The promoter is not responsible for our emails going into your junk folder. The promoter is not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having submitted an incorrect/incomplete address.
- The promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its Facebook page and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or its Facebook page due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control. Proof of submitting an email is not proof of receipt by the promoter.
- The winner will be sent their prize once they have provided their preferred address, providing that it is within mainland UK; BHOID is not responsible for the time taken for the prize to reach its destination, nor any problems with the receipt of the prize.
- BHOID reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion at any time without giving advance notice.
- In order to participate in this promotion, applicants must accept Facebook's Terms and Conditions, although it is acknowledged that this promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by, nor associated with, Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their participation in this promotion.
- The promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The winner's details (name, county and any other information deemed relevant) may be made available online through BHOID's blog pages, Facebook pages, etc.
- By participating in the promotion, applicants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to BHOID, not Facebook.
- Delivery. The prizes will be dispatched within 10 working dates of full postal addresses received by BHOID.